R&R package at SOG

I've emailed them and they asked the ages of the children. They said the package included room, breakfast buffet and dinner buffet. I'll post what they tell me

tkme4ard said:
I've emailed them and they asked the ages of the children. They said the package included room, breakfast buffet and dinner buffet. I'll post what they tell me

While some meals are good, I would not buy a meal plan because many of the meals would be a disappointment. Part of going to WDW is dining around the "world".

I think it's a whole package deal where it's cheaper to do the R&R then just the rooms out right, if I'm guessing correctly. Wouldn't lose anything either way, if we didn't eat there for a meal we still wouldn't be losing money on the whole thing. I'll have to see what the differences are. I could see us doing breakfast there for sure.

this is what I got back from them

"For 6 nights the cost is: $633.00 for 2 adults and each child will be $49.00 to total $780.00"

What type of room? Is it a scale based on rank like their room rates are?

According to their site the standard room for E1-E5 is $76 per night. At six nights that is $456 Of course this would be the cheapest.
That's quite a chunk of change for meals.

right now we are slotted for an e-6 pool side room so it's 109$ a night for our room alone

so before the pkg we were paying 654$ for the week so 780$ for room plus our meals IMO is a good deal :) Dh said at that price I can bump our rooms to 8 nights (the max for the pkg). I'm thinking of maybe doing 2 nights at a Deluxe disney resort

Yup - that is why I asked what type of room!

I wonder if they will do this even though he just came back... or only for R&R...

off to email them!
Thanks!

tkme4ard said:
this is what I got back from them

"For 6 nights the cost is: $633.00 for 2 adults and each child will be $49.00 to total $780.00"

I was thinking of the Gold Leaf package. The R and R package is a good deal. You can try the WDW restaurants for lunch.

that's what I was thinking, lunch.

The R&R is for up to 12 months after they return

What age do they classify children? Under 18, under 12, under 10? Just curious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter