The QVC B&M Outlet stores are having a great customer appreciation sale today and tomorrow. Most of the items in the store are marked 25% off the "on air" price but for today and tomorrow there are additional percentages off. All jewelry is an additional 50% off, clothing additional 60% off, and the rest of the store is an additional 40% off. This includes all of their Birkenstocks and Dooney and Bourke purses which are usually excluded from sales of this sort. This sale is only at the Lancaster and Frazer stores in PA and the Prices Corner store in DE. The store in Rehoboth is not participating as it runs its own sales. Plus the added bonus of no sales tax in DE!