Quiet spot at Volcano Bay?

Artygal90

DIS Veteran
I need to make a quick (<5 min) work call tomorrow afternoon, when I am planning to be at Volcano Bay. Where would be a good place in the park with decent cell reception and not *too* much noise from ambient music, rides, etc? I’m thinking the locker or bathroom areas of River Village? I’d go back to the hotel, only it would take me longer to get out of the park than the call will actually take!

Last edited:
I need to make a quick (<5 min) work call tomorrow afternoon, when I am planning to be at Volcano Bay. Where would be a good place in the park with decent cell reception and not *too* much noise from ambient music, rides, etc? I’m thinking the locker or bathroom areas of River Village? I’d go back to the hotel, only it would take me longer to get out of the park than the call will actually take!

Lol, Universal parks always has this problem as you realize they have noise and sound effects everywhere. Even the paths to Polynesian you can hear the Hulk scream noise. I think I had to go to one of the random floor in the hotel to make a call and even then the maids walked by.

I dunno about Volcano Bay but if you look at Universal and Island's of Adventure and surrounding areas like City Walk there are almost no good places to make a phone call that doesn't give away that you are at a theme park. Maybe the dark alley area in Diagon Alley if nobody walks in there. The dining area outside behind 3 broomsticks that overlooks the castle used to be fairly quiet but not they built the Velocicoaster right in front of there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter