Quiet Florida beach

AJKMOM

DIS Veteran
Looking for a beach, either coast, that won't be crazy with spring Break'ers the 5 days from Palm Sunday to Good Friday.

We live in PA and are already tired of the snow. We have an autistic son who is a light sleeper, and we con't want to be where there will lots of drinking and late night parties.:scared1: Family friendly suggestions, please.

Ft. Desoto beach just south of Tampa is awesome.
Quiet, beautiful, untouristy,clean and easy to get to!
http://www.pinellascounty.org/park/05_Ft_Desoto.htm
Fort De Soto Named America’s Top Beach for 2009
Pristine Area Favorite Lauded as “Portrait of Tranquility”
Fort De Soto Park was named America’s Top Beach for the second consecutive year by TripAdvisor, the world's largest online travel community.
Citing a “spectacular combination of soft white sand, calm, clear water and a laid-back atmosphere,” the popular online travel network put the park’s North Beach at the top of its annual best-of list, based on TripAdvisor's Popularity Index.

Looking for a beach, either coast, that won't be crazy with spring Break'ers the 5 days from Palm Sunday to Good Friday.

We live in PA and are already tired of the snow. We have an autistic son who is a light sleeper, and we con't want to be where there will lots of drinking and late night parties.:scared1: Family friendly suggestions, please.

Cocoa Beach. It is just south of Daytona and at least twice as quiet. My parents have a timeshare there. It is fairly quiet but still a fair amount to do.

If you're not planning on going to WDW - I would suggest Sanibel Island - on the gulf coast off Ft. Myers

It is the most awesome place - trust me :goodvibes

Specifically for Spring Break, I would suggest Manasota Beach in Venice in South Sarasota County on the southwest Gulf Coast. We lived in Venice and were amazed at how secluded and quiet, not to mention beautiful, this beach was. It was our favorite place to hang out. It was NEVER crowded, even during spring break, because there are NO hotels or condos on the beach. That is, however, the one downside as well, since you would not be able to stay right on the beach. There are, however, covered picnic tables, public restrooms, and outdoor showers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter