Quickest transportation from POP

VeeHam

Mouseketeer
We are bringing our car and staying at pop Thanksgiving week. As far as getting to MK from pop, would it be faster for us to drive to TTC and catch the monorail/ferry OR wait for a bus at pop to MK or get an uber to the TTC then catch a ferry/monorail? I keep reading that if we drive to the TTC and park our car, we have to wait until they open the lots, which may be 30 minutes before park opening. If we wait for a bus, we'd have to get in line 1 hour + just to be on the first few buses. If we uber to TTC, is there a downside? Thanks

We are bringing our car and staying at pop Thanksgiving week. As far as getting to MK from pop, would it be faster for us to drive to TTC and catch the monorail/ferry OR wait for a bus at pop to MK or get an uber to the TTC then catch a ferry/monorail? I keep reading that if we drive to the TTC and park our car, we have to wait until they open the lots, which may be 30 minutes before park opening. If we wait for a bus, we'd have to get in line 1 hour + just to be on the first few buses. If we uber to TTC, is there a downsid

We are bringing our car and staying at pop Thanksgiving week. As far as getting to MK from pop, would it be faster for us to drive to TTC and catch the monorail/ferry OR wait for a bus at pop to MK or get an uber to the TTC then catch a ferry/monorail? I keep reading that if we drive to the TTC and park our car, we have to wait until they open the lots, which may be 30 minutes before park opening. If we wait for a bus, we'd have to get in line 1 hour + just to be on the first few buses. If we uber to TTC, is

We stayed at OKW and Pop last week.Start out early and take the bus.They are letting people in the early before the official opening times.Took a Uber to magic kingdom during our stay and we got stuck in traffic.Our driver did manage to work his way through the traffic,but the bus was much faster going in the next morning.

Ubering to the TT & C is the same as driving. The uber driver needs through the parking lot gate. After the entrance, there is a land for drop offs.

Take the bus, you may wait but at opening of the parks, Disney has basically having buses run continuously.

We stayed at OKW and Pop last week.Start out early and take the bus.They are letting people in the early before the official opening times.Took a Uber to magic kingdom during our stay and we got stuck in traffic.Our driver did manage to work his way through the traffic,but the bus was much faster going in the next morning.
Ubering to the TT & C is the same as driving. The uber driver needs through the parking lot gate. After the entrance, there is a land for drop offs.

Take the bus, you may wait but at opening of the parks, Disney has basically having buses run continuously.
Thank you both! I guess taking a bus is the way to go.

I personally would drive my own car, just for the convenience. I would enjoy the time spent on the monorail or ferry much more than waiting in line for a bus. And with covid procedures in place, the buses have much lowered capacities, so the wait might be longer.

If you Uber, don't go to TTC. Set your destination to the Contemporary and walk from there. Just a short walk through the bus area.

I personally would drive my own car, just for the convenience. I would enjoy the time spent on the monorail or ferry much more than waiting in line for a bus. And with covid procedures in place, the buses have much lowered capacities, so the wait might be longer.

If you Uber, don't go to TTC. Set your destination to the Contemporary and walk from there. Just a short walk through the bus area.
I would need to be dropped off outside the Contemporary right? Like before the guard gate?

I would need to be dropped off outside the Contemporary right? Like before the guard gate?
No. You enter your destination as the Contemporary. The guards don't care about Ubers because they are just dropping off -- not taking up parking spaces.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter