Quick touring plans room request question!

Farro

Argh.
Hi.

When doing my room request through touring plans, is there a way to be more flexible? I know the building I want and the view. It had me pick a room which I did. It was on third floor - is there a way to make it that any floor is okay? Like I picked Fiji, third floor marina view. I would be fine with Fiji, any floor marina view. Anyway to do that, or just leave it as is?

Yes I know I'm not guaranteed anything! But doesn't hurt to try since I have a subscription anyways. :)

Thanks!

The text in your room request is completely "editable" - you can modify what TP comes up with any way you wish. Mine look almost nothing like the suggested text they supply, as I'm far less specific in what I'm hoping for.

You can click on the fax message and edit it, as long as you stay within the character limits. So you could say "Fiji, marina view, close to transportation, thank you!" Or something like that. Keep it to what's important to you, the schedulers will find it easier to fulfill.

The text in your room request is completely "editable" - you can modify what TP comes up with any way you wish. Mine look almost nothing like the suggested text they supply, as I'm far less specific in what I'm hoping for.

You can click on the fax message and edit it, as long as you stay within the character limits. So you could say "Fiji, marina view, close to transportation, thank you!" Or something like that. Keep it to what's important to you, the schedulers will find it easier to fulfill.

Thanks guys!!! So I can remove the floor from the request, I'm just not sure if I should leave in the room examples as they do have the view I'm looking at.

Currently says: Bldg Fiji,Flr 3,E-facing room.Exmple:3315,3314,3316,3313,3317,3312,3318,3311

Can change to either:
Bldg Fiji,E-facing room.Exmple:3315,3314,3316,3313,3317,3312,3318,3311
or:
Bldg Fiji,E-facing room.

What do you think? (keeping in mind I don't care which floor, but would like to preference building/view)
You are all so helpful, thanks! :)

What if you said: "Bldg Fiji, E-facing room, any floor, example 3311-3316 or 2311-2316"?

By listing the room numbers as in your first modified example, you are in essence still requesting a floor. Omitting the room numbers would probably be better for your purposes, IMO. I would also clarify in the comments what you want.

Thanks all!

I ended up using - Bldg Fiji,E-facing room

And in the comments I put "Fiji, Marina view, any floor is fine. Thank you!"

Sadly, we have to wait until October 25 to find out if it worked. :rotfl:

But not worry, it's the Polynesian, I'll be happy anywhere.

Thanks all!

I ended up using - Bldg Fiji,E-facing room

And in the comments I put "Fiji, Marina view, any floor is fine. Thank you!"

Sadly, we have to wait until October 25 to find out if it worked. :rotfl:

But not worry, it's the Polynesian, I'll be happy anywhere.
Heavens, you can go in and edit it a hundred times between now and then. They won't fax till 5 or so days before you check in.

I always leave their examples in the subject line box. I only make edits to the text box. This is where I would list any floor is ok

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter