Quick servoce

Mrs Cox

Earning My Ears
Morning, we go to Disney for the first time in 2 weeks and was after some help with the quick service plan.
I understand about the purple symbol showing what is a snack credit, but is there anything on the outside menu boards to indication which restaurants are quick service? Or do I just need to find a restaurant and check it on the app?
any help would be great thanks

Very generally speaking, how we think of it when there is if the family grows hungry and we duck into a restaurant with a queue, it is a quick service venue. They may very well have Snack items on the menu and sometimes you can whip up a decent lunch on what Disney considers to be "snacks", but if I was choosing actual meals with drinks with a CM, then those will be quick service dining credits.

I do think Be Our Guest for Quick Service lunch, reservations are needed. I think. Someone else will have more experience here than me.

If you carry your food on a tray after standing in line to order it’s a qs

if there is a hostess seating people it’s a ts

I don’t know where to ask this question, so I will ask here. If you go to The Chicken Guy to get a quick service meal and order a entree, if you order their shake will they also charge you a snack credit because they list a shake as a dessert on their menu?

I don’t know where to ask this question, so I will ask here. If you go to The Chicken Guy to get a quick service meal and order a entree, if you order their shake will they also charge you a snack credit because they list a shake as a dessert on their menu?

According to allearsnet's menu database, the shakes are not snack credit eligible anyway. Looks like you'd have to ask once you're there if they count as your drink for the QSDP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter