Quick service?

jsweeks@cogeco.ca

<font color=teal>Can you swim in the ocean?<br><fo
Hi! I was wondering about the Quick Service plan. If you are at your resort and you are using a counter service and you have a refillable mug, can you get something instead of the drink that comes with the counter service? Like a fruit cup, carrots, or any other snack? Thanks for the info.

According to reports, you cannot substitute a food item for your beverage, even if you already have a refillable mug. The best suggestion is usually to get a bottled beverage and carry it with you. (Remember - with breakfast you get two beverages because there is no dessert with breakfast.)

Tip i was given was to still get bottled water/juice and take these when you go out for the day or are good for in the middle of the night when you might need a drink.

I agree with Diddldonna- when you go to the food court, use your mugs for your drinks during dinner, and get a nice drink from the cooler (like a Monster, Frappachino, whatever) to save for later. This saves quite a bit, and those drinks come in mighty handy!

I agree with Diddldonna- when you go to the food court, use your mugs for your drinks during dinner, and get a nice drink from the cooler (like a Monster, Frappachino, whatever) to save for later. This saves quite a bit, and those drinks come in mighty handy!
So you can get ANY kind of drink you want for your free beverage?

We get either a bottle of water for the parks, or a bottle of juice for a quick in room breakfast the next day. Sometimes our dessert, if we don't feel like one right away, is a pastry or muffin that we save for the next day's breakfast with the juice.

Frequently one CS can be 2 meals for us. Mug drink & entree, then juice and a pastry for breakfast the next day. We're light breakfast eaters anyway, and eating in our room lets us get an earlier start to the parks.

We often stay at CSR, and last trip often returned before the Pepper Market closed at 11pm. Instead of using a snack credit for a munchie, we used one CS for the chicken quesadilla plate or nachos plate, had that for a late snack in the room, and used the beverage and dessert credit for breakfast juice & pastry. Since we tend to split a lot of the CS lunch meals, we had the extra CS credit to spend every day.

We'd fill our mugs on the way back to our room too, then DH would make the a.m. trek for his morning coffee since he doesn't like juice at breakfast and I do.

So you can get ANY kind of drink you want for your free beverage?

Yes, pretty much anything (beverages) that is in the fridge there in the Food Courts is considered a drink. For example, Monster drinks ar 4 bucks - and they were considered a drink. I'm pretty sure they had starbucks bottled coffee drinks as well, if my memory serves...:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter