Quick Service Dining Plan and Food & Wine

BlackMagicWoman

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used the quick service meals to snacks conversion for food and wine? Is it even cost effective?

Yes it works, it just has to be done all in one transaction (1 QS credit = 3 snacks from the same booth). It can definitely be cost effective depending on what you order. A lot of the items at the booths can be $6+ which is a good use of a snack credit.

Yes it works, it just has to be done all in one transaction (1 QS credit = 3 snacks from the same booth). It can definitely be cost effective depending on what you order. A lot of the items at the booths can be $6+ which is a good use of a snack credit.

$6 is a GREAT use for a snack credit, but $18 (3 snacks for 1QS) is losing money for the QS credit that is worth about $21.

Still, it's probably close enough to be an okay value for a couple QS credits.

You lose the beverage portion of your qs meal. You won’t get 3 snacks and wine for example (only clarifying since it has come up very often)

If you have the credits and want to graze around the world go for it. Much better to use here than lose. But if you will be paying out of pocket for qs meals later then maybe not? All depends on how you plan to use all your credits

You lose the beverage portion of your qs meal. You won’t get 3 snacks and wine for example (only clarifying since it has come up very often)

If you have the credits and want to graze around the world go for it. Much better to use here than lose. But if you will be paying out of pocket for qs meals later then maybe not? All depends on how you plan to use all your credits
Good point! We used all our remaining QS credits at F&W last year but doesn't seem like such a good value this year since you're wasting the alcohol portion of the credit. Made me wonder if they'd include the alcohol samples when cashing in QS credit this year. Too much to hope for?

Good point! We used all our remaining QS credits at F&W last year but doesn't seem like such a good value this year since you're wasting the alcohol portion of the credit. Made me wonder if they'd include the alcohol samples when cashing in QS credit this year. Too much to hope for?

Not even a glimmer of a hope. You're trading the QS meal for 3 SNACK credits and none of the alcoholic drinks are SNACK credit eligible.

I will post about my experience the first week of September. Due to a change in plans, I will have 4 meals and 4 snacks per day to myself for a few days at Disney World. My problem will be finding booths where I want three different food items. Last year there was no issue with the conversion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!