Quick Service at AK

I love Pizzafari!! It's a cute place to eat. The pizza is good, not great, but good. The Italian sandwich however, is awesome, as is the apple pie dessert. Yum!:banana:

Second for Flame Tree. DH and I both get the kids chicken wing meal. They must mistake turkeys for chickens at AK cause those things are huge! At least they have been the last few times.

And it's always fun picking up 2 kids combos and a beer. The look on the CMs face is priceless!

I'll third the Flame Tree for surprisingly good BBQ! We make a point of getting lunch there every visit!

I love Pizzafari!! It's a cute place to eat. The pizza is good, not great, but good. The Italian sandwich however, is awesome, as is the apple pie dessert. Yum!:banana:
A second for that idea!

I hear that the new Yak & Yeti are going to have a CS option as well as a TS. I really want to try that when I go in December IF it opens up by then.
I hope they offer Zebra Domes!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter