quick rewards??

Lollipop Mom

DIS Veteran
Anyone else having trouble logging on? All day today I've been getting a message that says "No web site is configured at this address." Did I miss something???

I'm right there with the both of you!

Kind of bummed, I like that program and it makes me think it's going to fold.

Lori

Can't get in either! If I get back in, I'm cashing out for CR points immediately!

You read my mind! I've been having a lot of problems with them lately. Just staying logged-in has been a challange.

Lori

Can't get it today either! Anyone else wondering if we've just "lost" all our effort and wishing we had cashed out last week?!? :rolleyes:

I emailed them and got a fast reply. They are having a hosting problem and should be back up shortly. They are not gone.

Originally posted by brucelee
I emailed them and got a fast reply. They are having a hosting problem and should be back up shortly. They are not gone.
Thank goodness! Thank you for checking on this and letting everyone know! Of course I was hoping it was something like that, but you never know. So many RPs have "gone under" that I can't help but worry! :crazy:

Yes, they are having hosting troubles. I IM QR's webmaster a lot, no need to worry. He puts almost as much time into his site as I do, so just give it time, he is working to get it back online.

HTH
B

Thank goodness! I've got quite a bit of $$ saved up there and was tempted to cash out but greed got the best of me so I didn't. Then I couldn't get on and I've been kicking myself for not cashing out!!!

WHEW! Thanks for the update! I don't have a bunch of $ in there but I went to cash out some Disney Dollars to have to put in my son's birthday card and was thinking they were gone!

OK, I feel like I am always the one asking these kinds of questions. What is Quick rewards? I am not familar with this program. Can someone give me some general information? Thanks!

There is trivia and visits each day. You earn points. At 10 points you can convert that to $.01. Earnings can be as much as $.03 per day. Sometimes not that high. Cash out is as low as $.50.

Hope that helps.

Lori

Cashout is no minimum not $0.50.
They also have tons of signups, shopping cash back, getting paid for sending greeting cards and other stuff

Originally posted by eller
There is trivia and visits each day. You earn points. At 10 points you can convert that to $.01. Earnings can be as much as $.03 per day. Sometimes not that high. Cash out is as low as $.50.

Hope that helps.

Lori

I have had nothing but positive experiences with QuickRewards. Glad to see its an issue that should get resolved. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!