Quick Resort help please

lovetotraveltx

DIS Veteran
Delayed in booking hotels for our September trip. Wanted to be walking distance to Epcot and Close to Hollywood Studios and we aren't big fans, (please don't beat me up), of Boardwalk Villas. My options are bigger villa and waitlist last night at Beach Club, have never stayed here.

Or, do Bay Lake Towers in Studio all 4 nights. Did once briefly. Assuming monorail to Epcot is easy enough, but how is the bus to Hollywood Studios, or any other options.

Love to hear your opinions. Thank you!

I hate the buses, so I'd go with Beach Club if Epcot and DHS are your priorities
I agree with this. Also, the Monorail does not go directly to EPCOT from BLT. You will need to take the Monorail to the Transportation Station and then catch another Monorail to EPCOT.

I agree with this. Also, the Monorail does not go directly to EPCOT from BLT. You will need to take the Monorail to the Transportation Station and then catch another Monorail to EPCOT.
And that's the advantage of Poly. You can walk from Poly to the TTC, straight onto the Epcot monorail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter