Quick report about Dream 3 night 1-28 to 1-31 out of Port Canaveral

DSLRuser

Age is a state of mind
# nights on the dream for my birthday, and we left the kids at home.

Got to port Canaveral by car 10 minutes before our arrival time of 11:30-11:45 and they took us in. Dropped our 2 bags, paid to park, took about 5 minutes to do the covid tests, and then we parked on level 3. 35 minutes later, we got the email, and we were headed to the terminal.

They were on boarding groups 1-6 and we were 13. So we went to sit down. Right away, someone came over to us and said go ahead and board, no need to wait. Small line on the gangway, and we were aboard. We did our safety drill and headed to Animators Pallet by 1pm. Had a great lunch with awesome servers. I gave them a cash tip each, and we went to our room at 2pm were both bags were already there.

It was quite cold, maybe 50. We hung out on deck for a while...saw B&TB, ate in the Palace were we met our assigned servers Jerry and DWI.

51856313723_097873041d_b.jpg

Very windy with 30+ mph gusts and 7 foot seas. Very bumpy coming into Nassau. We didn't get of the boat, just hung out in the adults only section, road the aqua duck and had a great time. Dinner at animators palace was great.

51856559799_64b0032fc2_b.jpg

It was a little warmer on Castaway Cay. High 60's. We went to serenity bay, but the wind was so bad it made it too cold. Went back to the family area where it was protected by the win. Sat in the sun for 6 hours and ate at cookies too. that food was just ok, but not a big deal. Servers on the beach were awesome.

51856313628_4d00834dd8_b.jpg

Saw these 2 on the way to the beach.

51855270452_ca028fb4cc_b.jpg

Took lots of great photos of the boat.

51856559724_5930ab2d02_b.jpg

The sunset the final night.

All in all the food was great. Our servers did everything the could to care for you. I had multiple appetizers and entrees every night. We drank quite a lot, and had about a $300 bar tab with tips. The always had high end drinks and the prices were not crazy. $16 Blantons is very reasonable.

Wally in Bon Voyage was the best. Andy in Skyline was the best. We met some people, did a bunch of trivia. Found out the family that had the Roy Disney Suite booked failed their covid test and could not enjoy it. Some people we met had the room next door and got to tour it because it was empty .

We took the deal and put a deposit down on a future cruise with a 10% discount. Must set sail with in 24 months.

The entire reason I choose Disney for my vacations is the service. And every one on this boat went above and beyond as part of their every day job. I seriously dont have a single negative comment. And those who see my posts on this board know I can be pretty vocal. My "infractions" with the mods back that up.

Run to your computer and book a cruise now, before people realize how good a deal these prices are and the ships get crowded again.

# nights on the dream for my birthday, and we left the kids at home.

Got to port Canaveral by car 10 minutes before our arrival time of 11:30-11:45 and they took us in. Dropped our 2 bags, paid to park, took about 5 minutes to do the covid tests, and then we parked on level 3. 35 minutes later, we got the email, and we were headed to the terminal.

They were on boarding groups 1-6 and we were 13. So we went to sit down. Right away, someone came over to us and said go ahead and board, no need to wait. Small line on the gangway, and we were aboard. We did our safety drill and headed to Animators Pallet by 1pm. Had a great lunch with awesome servers. I gave them a cash tip each, and we went to our room at 2pm were both bags were already there.

It was quite cold, maybe 50. We hung out on deck for a while...saw B&TB, ate in the Palace were we met our assigned servers Jerry and DWI.

51856313723_097873041d_b.jpg

Very windy with 30+ mph gusts and 7 foot seas. Very bumpy coming into Nassau. We didn't get of the boat, just hung out in the adults only section, road the aqua duck and had a great time. Dinner at animators palace was great.

51856559799_64b0032fc2_b.jpg

It was a little warmer on Castaway Cay. High 60's. We went to serenity bay, but the wind was so bad it made it too cold. Went back to the family area where it was protected by the win. Sat in the sun for 6 hours and ate at cookies too. that food was just ok, but not a big deal. Servers on the beach were awesome.

51856313628_4d00834dd8_b.jpg

Saw these 2 on the way to the beach.

51855270452_ca028fb4cc_b.jpg

Took lots of great photos of the boat.

51856559724_5930ab2d02_b.jpg

The sunset the final night.

All in all the food was great. Our servers did everything the could to care for you. I had multiple appetizers and entrees every night. We drank quite a lot, and had about a $300 bar tab with tips. The always had high end drinks and the prices were not crazy. $16 Blantons is very reasonable.

Wally in Bon Voyage was the best. Andy in Skyline was the best. We met some people, did a bunch of trivia. Found out the family that had the Roy Disney Suite booked failed their covid test and could not enjoy it. Some people we met had the room next door and got to tour it because it was empty .

We took the deal and put a deposit down on a future cruise with a 10% discount. Must set sail with in 24 months.

The entire reason I choose Disney for my vacations is the service. And every one on this boat went above and beyond as part of their every day job. I seriously dont have a single negative comment. And those who see my posts on this board know I can be pretty vocal. My "infractions" with the mods back that up.

Run to your computer and book a cruise now, before people realize how good a deal these prices are and the ships get crowded again.
Thank you for sharing. Do you know how many passengers were on your sailing? Do you remember which shows they were doing? Thank you :)

Agree 100% with this. Amazing experience right now! I wish we could cruise and cruise the next few months.

Your photos are beautiful. Happy birthday!

Hi. Did they do the fireworks? Heard that they are not doing the pirate night on our cruise. I have a 3-day cruise the end of March.

Thanks for posting. We are leaving for our first 3 day and first cruise on the Dream and will earn gold status after. I wonder if they reimburse part of the parking if you are denied boarding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!