Quick Q about Pirates...

Maistre Gracey

DIS Veteran
We just saw POTC for the second time (thanx to Depp's apology), and my wife and my sister heard Capt Sparrow say something about "bad eggs" at the very end. Perhaps the second to the last line of the movie, just before the final "Yo Ho". Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanx! :cool:

I don't remember this line. Maybe I need to go see it a third time (apology or not ;) ) to try and catch it.

Thanx DISers.
It was at the very end, THEE last scene, the second to the last lines of the movie. The last line I think Capt Sparrow says "Yo Ho", while he is at the wheel (or whatever you call it) of the Pearl. The line before "Yo Ho", he looks at his compass, and says something about "bad eggs"??? :confused:
Please don't think I have lost all my marbles, it is my wife and my sister that are insisting he said this. :teeth:
I thought it may be something related to his compass that didn't point North? :confused:
Thanx... :cool:

mumbling in tune with "A Pirates life for me"... "and really bad eggs, drink up me hardies yo ho" ... Lyrics to the song. Now whether these lyrics are actually in the song I don't know. But last weekend while riding Pirates I think I did catch the line...

"We're rascals and scoundrels, we're villians and knaves.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.
We're devils and black sheep, we're really bad eggs.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho."

In the very last scene where Captain Jack Sparrow is at the wheel of the Pearl he begins to hum "Pirates Life for Me" which he sang on the island with Elizabeth. After he says..Bring me the Horizon or sumthing like that, he looks at the compass and hums "ANd really bad eggs...Drink up me 'hearties yoho!". that is the last line. Believe me I've seen the movie 5 times. Its almost impossible to miss. here is a website that has the script so you can verify it and anyother questions you have about lines from the movie...http://www.hostultra.com/~vampfiles/piratesscript2.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter