Quick, please help. Re: Online check in, reserving fast passes.

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
Next Sunday on the 16th, I check in online to All Star Sports for my arrival on June 16th. I will also be reserving fast passes for for Dh, our two DD's and I. There's only one thing, I've never done it before. Is it an easy process? Does MDE give you step by step instructions? And does it have a list on the website of what rides offer fast passes? And how many can I book in a day? Thanks in advance.

Yes definitely look over the FP thread

As a quick gist
-yes it's very easy
-it pretty much step by step process
-start by booking your last day and working backward while always going for the hardest to get FP's first (Frozen, 7dmt, Pandora)
-you start with 3 preselected FP's per day and can get more the day of after you've used those

I think you can familiarize yourself with the FP booking process by looking now for dates around 29 days in the future. Don't actually click and book anything, but log in and check out the format.

That being said, it is fairly user friendly assuming no glitches on the site that day. Just follow the prompts.

I think you can familiarize yourself with the FP booking process by looking now for dates around 29 days in the future. Don't actually click and book anything, but log in and check out the format.

That being said, it is fairly user friendly assuming no glitches on the site that day. Just follow the prompts.
The OP can only access an open booking window if tickets are separately linked to her MDE account. If she has a package, she won't see an open window at all.

Her 60-day FP booking window will open at 7:00a ET exactly 60 days out from her check-in date at All Stars.

The OP can only access an open booking window if tickets are separately linked to her MDE account. If she has a package, she won't see an open window at all.

Her 60-day FP booking window will open at 7:00a ET exactly 60 days out from her check-in date at All Stars.

That's good to know. Thanks for clarifying!

Yes definitely look over the FP thread

-start by booking your last day and working backward while always going for the hardest to get FP's first (Frozen, 7dmt, Pandora)

I get the 'going for the hardest to get FP's first' thing but what's you're thinking on the 'booking your last day and working backward' strategy? On our 9 or 10 day trips wouldn't the farthest out dates have fewer folks eligible for them thus making them 'safer'? Conversely the earliest dates would be within more people's window so more competition. I'm probably missing something.

Bill From PA

I get the 'going for the hardest to get FP's first' thing but what's you're thinking on the 'booking your last day and working backward' strategy? On our 9 or 10 day trips wouldn't the farthest out dates have fewer folks eligible for them thus making them 'safer'? Conversely the earliest dates would be within more people's window so more competition. I'm probably missing something.

Bill From PA

I am with you on book your last day and moving back wards.

I would decide what parks you want to go to on what day.

Think of rides you want to do at each park. ( very few rides like 3-5 in all of WDW dose not have a FP) if any of your rides are

AK any Pandora ride

EPCOT FEA

MK 7DMT
and try to get then in this order

some parks have tied systems where you can only book one ride in tear 1 and 2 in their 2

as fair as on line check it goes it is very easy it walk you thought it all if you have any question ask and you can go back and change things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter