Quick, need gift idea for pg friend going on cruise

yazee1

<font color=teal>It sounds like we broke the ship!
Hi, There. I'm going to the mall in a couple hours. While I'm there I want to get a gift for a friend of mine who is four months pregnant and was invited to go on a cruise, already paid for, in 3 weeks! (Sadly, the woman who was supposed to go will be undergoing surgery and chemo for cancer). I'm so excited for my friend. I want to send her something that she can use or enjoy on the cruise. Any ideas. She's in her 30's and has a youthful figure (except for the belly) and taste and doesn't like manicures.

Any ideas? TIA

We did up a cute beach bag for my MIL before one of her cruises. A novel with a beach/cruise theme, suntan lotion, nail polish, fingernail file with palm trees on it. We also included a disposable waterproof camera for her beach days. Maybe some cute flip flops if you know her size.

hmmm...facial?
massage? (as long as she tells the masseuse she is pregnant, I think that'd be fine).
Since she doesn't like manicures, what about a pedicure?
A bottle of sparkling cider to celebrate with the drinkers?
Flowers in the stateroom -- that's my first choice ;) Just request that they not be overly fragrant
That's all I can come up with at the moment :rotfl:

Thanks for the ideas. Too bad she's not on a Disney Cruise, I know who I'd call for a basket. She's a shoe freak, some cool flip flops. She like those magazines about celebrities....I think I'm getting some ideas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter