Questions on faxing room requests to POR

PamQ

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Can someone please help me on faxing a room request to Port Orleans Riverside? How many days in advance should I fax it? What is the fax number? Do you usually get your request? We will not be arriving until late at night. Will they hold a room request even if we arrive late at night? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much.

We stayed at POR in June 2001. We faxed our request four days before check-in. The tel. # was 407-934-5353
We had also put in our requests when we booked with CRO. All our requests were meet. Can't help you with late check-in info., we had early check-in.:)

I guess it will depend on how full the resort is as to whether you get all your requests or not. We were there for President's week and requested Bldg. 14, 2nd floor, corner room. We didn't check in until about 7:00 p.m. or so and she said Bldg. 14 was full but they did put us right next door in Bldg. 15 and we did get 2nd floor, corner room. ~:)~

When I was there in Oct 2000, I didn't have as much luck. I faxed my request 3 days in advance and they only honored one request.

I was asking for a connecting room with my parents (they were helping with the kids) in the Mansion section. We did get our connecting room, but in AB. I was a little disapointed because I am not much for the rustic decor.

Although, I have to say, they did honor the more important request in my opinion.

Thank you for all your help. I will send in my request and then keep my fingers crossed.

Good Luck!:p And just remember that it is just a "request" and Disney may not be able to honor it, as long as you know this ahead of time you won't be headed for disappointmnt. ~:)~

We've faxed our room requests to POR our last 2 trips there and neither time were they honored. But, we simply restated our preferences to the CM at check in and they were able to change the room that they had assigned to us and give us a room which met all of our requests. So keep trying and have a wonderful there, we always do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter