Questions on Concierge Lounge Schedules and Offerings

terryfromhawaii

Mouseketeer
We'll be staying at the CR for the first time in November. We'll be staying on the 12th floor. Does anyone know what the concierge lounge schedule is and what kind of food is offered? For example, GF RPC schedule is:

6-7 am- coffee
7-10:30 am- grand beginnings
11:30am-2:30 pm-refreshments
3-4pm-tea
5-7pm-twilight refreshers
8-10pm-cordials

Also, I kind of have an idea of what is offered at the grand beginnings and twilight refreshers and cordials at the GF RPC but have never been to the lounge during refreshments and tea. Does anyone know what the GF RPC offers during these times?

TIA!! :thanks:

Terry

I think all of the lounges on property have the same time schedule for offerings, it's just the food that differs. I still think the Poly has the best evening menu... :thumbsup2

During Christmas week, MK will have EMH mornings and we on-site dwellers will be able enter as early as 7 AM. I hope to get there at that insane hour at least once during our stay.

Does anyone know if more than just coffee will be available at the Atrium Club between 6 and 7 on days like this? Or is their schedule independent of special operating hours/events at the parks?

DH and I will certainly take advantage of the coffee service and may even bring along travel mugs so we can sip as we walk over, but I'd hate for the kids to go without. Does "coffee service" include milk or juice as well?

ksoehrlein said:
DH and I will certainly take advantage of the coffee service and may even bring along travel mugs so we can sip as we walk over, but I'd hate for the kids to go without. Does "coffee service" include milk or juice as well?

I don't know about a fluctuating schedule, but milk and juice is offerec during the coffee hour. At the old Tower Club (12th floor concierge lite before the change), the Krispy Kreme donuts were out as well. We'll see how the new 12th floor Atrium Club is in September.

Demosthenes said:
At the old Tower Club (12th floor concierge lite before the change), the Krispy Kreme donuts were out as well.
Woo hoo! :banana:
I hope they continue having donuts at "coffee" time.
Thanks for the reply!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter