Questions about sending things to the planner

CinderelliT

Dreaming of Disney
Hi there! Everyone on here is so helpful and full of useful information!! :goodvibes
I was wondering if any brides have put the rememberance charms on their bouquet with a photo of a lost loved one. If so, did you buy it yourself and send it to the planner? Or do you send them a pictures and they do it themselves? I have some charms already, but if Disney does it themselves, I'll hang on to them.
Also, has anyone done a dove or butterfly release? I know I can't do one on the cruise line (lol!), unless I can get birds from the Bahamas.. :rotfl: But I would like to do one at our home ceremony and reception. Any thoughts or pictures would be greatly appreciated.

I put charms in my bouquet. They were under the back so you couldn't see them, but I knew they were there. I had a locket that was my Grandma's that I was going to hid in there, but decided to pin it to my dress instead. I put a bunch of other stuff in my bouquet. I had a small keychain from my hockey team and my hubby's soccer team, a charm with his initial and a sisters one from my sis. I also had them put a thistle in remembrance of my Scottish Grandma and Great Aunt...and my new hubby. I don't have access to my pics here, but when I get home I'll try to post.

I got so excited about the birds, that I forgot my last question!!
Has anyone made their own floral decorations for the ceremony and had their planner put them out?
Thanks

My mother is still alive- but just as something special (and something old) I am having a piece of my mother's wedding dress sewn into my dress, near the heart where no one can see it- I will know it's there and close to me.

Also I am having a chair with a white rose to honor my grandmother who just passed away this Christmas.

One other suggestion- I saw on TV where a girl gave her fiancee cuff links with his brother's pictures inside ( I guess they had both passed away). Which I thought was a really creative idea

Here is a pic of everything that I had tucked in my bouquet...

May062008258.jpg

And you can just see my Grandma's locket in this pic...I love it.
A0796.jpg

I don't know about that thistle!! It doesn't look pleasant!:headache: Was there a significant meaning behind it? I do love the idea about the locket and all the hidden charms. I had an infant son pass away 5 years ago, so I want to put a charm on my bouquet with his picture in it.

I also want to make so decorative garlands and a couple of floral arrangements to have put out for the ceremony. I am hoping that they will do this. I don't want to spend a ton of money on floral.

I don't know about that thistle!! It doesn't look pleasant!:headache: Was there a significant meaning behind it? I do love the idea about the locket and all the hidden charms. I had an infant son pass away 5 years ago, so I want to put a charm on my bouquet with his picture in it.

I also want to make so decorative garlands and a couple of floral arrangements to have put out for the ceremony. I am hoping that they will do this. I don't want to spend a ton of money on floral.

I actually only scratched myself on it when I first got it because I forgot I was having them put it in. It was a worse idea to put it on the boys!!! But it looked cool. It did have meaning...my husband is Scottish...not like "I had relatives once from Scotland" but lived there his whole life. My Grandmother was scottish too and she passed away before we got engaged, so it was special to her too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter