Questions about paying with gift cards

Missyk1124

Mouseketeer
I am so excited about planning our trip for March 2014! I'd like to pay for as much as I can with Disney gift cards since I can buy them at Target for 15% off! ( we get an employee discount with the red card.). How do I use gift cards to pay for a vacation package? How many can I use at a time to make a payment? What happens if I get the trip paid off with the cards and they then offer a discount for our trip time?

I paid for my trip with gift cards last year. Very easy!! They will take them over the phone or online and you can use as many as you want at one time. If you get your vacation paid off before a discount comes out they will just refund the money to the last card you used. So save your cards!!!!

Sorry. I just realized I should have put this on the budget board. Was researching resorts when I thought of my question.

Just a suggestion, but I would keep the gift cards to about 10-15 per call. That's what I did. And yes, keep those cards and really, since the final payment isn't due until 45 days before, you might want to hold off making a payment in full if you want to chance a discount. No telling how they will refund that difference to so many gift cards.

Yes please save those cards....because if you have to cancel your trip, Disney will refund ur money back to however you made a payment. Such as visa, Disney gift card, etc. no if and or buts about per Disney staff member.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter