Questions about Disney World tickets from the UK.

Mollari

Earning My Ears
I've only ever bought tickets direct through Disney but recently discovered AttractionTickets.com.

I'm looking at the 'Disney 14 Day Magic Ticket' with the Flex-Plus option for early 2023.

I'm just wondering if anyone out there has bought tickets through them before and what your experience was like?

Did you have to show proof of residency? (I live in Australia)

Is it easy to link them to MDE?

Also I was under the impression that you could buy the tickets as 'e-tickets' but the only option I can see when purchasing is delivery to your house, does anyone have any insight on this?

And is it crazy to buy tickets a year early? 😂

Thanks in advance.

I can answer a few of these but as UK based not sure on residency one. Because they send to an address however you may not be able to purchase.

Always had a good experience with them. They are super easy to link - they give you a ref to add to MDE.

I would check that 2023 tickets are even available to purchase. My understanding was the Magic Tickets were only currently for 2022 and 2023 would come out sometime next year.

Yeah, it's a little confusing on their website, in the terms and conditions it says the tickets are only for arrivals up to 25 October 2022 but it's letting me select dates for 2023 🤔

But thank you so much for replying 😊

Yeah, it's a little confusing on their website, in the terms and conditions it says the tickets are only for arrivals up to 25 October 2022 but it's letting me select dates for 2023 🤔

But thank you so much for replying 😊

No worries. I think last year they had a similar thing where people thought they were valid for 2022 and then came back and said nope. You could use the cost against a 2022 ticket but not use it after 25th October. Lots of people were caught out by it because COVID prevented them using for the entire 2021 and had to then sort out refunds or transferring the value over to a 2022 ticket. Weird they let you add in the date mind but theres a chance they would contact you after you purchase to query it - they did this for me when I purchased a meal voucher valid for 2021 and put in a 2022 date by mistake.

I've only ever bought tickets direct through Disney but recently discovered AttractionTickets.com.

I'm looking at the 'Disney 14 Day Magic Ticket' with the Flex-Plus option for early 2023.

I'm just wondering if anyone out there has bought tickets through them before and what your experience was like?

Did you have to show proof of residency? (I live in Australia)

Is it easy to link them to MDE?

Also I was under the impression that you could buy the tickets as 'e-tickets' but the only option I can see when purchasing is delivery to your house, does anyone have any insight on this?

And is it crazy to buy tickets a year early? 😂

Thanks in advance.
Disney states Ultimate tickets (or whatever they're called now) are reserved for UK and Irish residents only, but due to EU laws, if it's for Ireland it's for the rest of the EU as well. My Italian friends purchased and used them without issues. Not sure if Disney checks residence address in MDE when one links the tickets to the account, but I know they've not been asked to activate them showing proof of residency.
Back to AttractionTickets, I've purchased with them multiple times, they're a reputable business, but always got physical tickets delivered at home.

Disney states Ultimate tickets (or whatever they're called now) are reserved for UK and Irish residents only, but due to EU laws, if it's for Ireland it's for the rest of the EU as well. My Italian friends purchased and used them without issues. Not sure if Disney checks residence address in MDE when one links the tickets to the account, but I know they've not been asked to activate them showing proof of residency.
Back to AttractionTickets, I've purchased with them multiple times, they're a reputable business, but always got physical tickets delivered at home.

Thank you for that, all my questions aside, the main reason for my post was to see if AttractionTickets are legit, which I'm now happy with. I just might have to do a bit more research on the residency side of it although I did email them and they said I could still buy from them even though I live In Australia.

I just wish Disney would have some deals for us Aussies, it would make it so much easier 😅

We’re DVC owners from Australia. We have bought these plenty of times on the years the math doesn’t work for an AP. Last purchase they did mail the passes, but I didn’t use them. We just added the code from an email to MDE and it recognized it straight away.
My only concern for a purchase this year is the transfer options for the ticket if we need to cancel. Has anyone tried the Flex option?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter