Questions about Bluezoo

waltskids

Disney Fans
DH and I made ressies for Todd English's Bluezoo at the Dolphin for our trip in August. Has anyone been there recently? How's the food? We are planning on leaving DS in the room (will be 21 months) with a sitter from Kids Night Out while we dine. Are there many kids at this restaurant? We wanted to eat somewhere close to BCV where we will be staying but if tons of kids go there, then we could bring him, since it would be silly to pay for a sitter when the place is full of children. Thanks for the advice! :goodvibes

I was there in April and didn't see and young children. I saw one table with a teenage son. It does seem to be a more adult place.

Hope this helps.:)

BlueZoo is fantastic. You definately want to go there alone, leave the baby in the room and enjoy the night with your hubby. Definately an adult kind of place.

Thank you so much! We had a feeling families stayed away from this place but weren't sure. I am actually looking forward to an adults only meal. We will book the sitter tonight :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!