Questions about 2021 7 night HOTHS 10/30-11/6

angel's momma

DIS Veteran
Tried searching, but not finding answers.

Is the whole 7 nights Halloween themed, or is the November portion basically a "regular" cruise (which is actually what we would prefer)?

11/6 is a Very Merrytime, would the Christmas decorations go up sometime during the HOTHS, if so how early? I know there wouldn't be any Christmas activities.

On our past Halloween cruises the ship is decorated for the whole cruise and they do one night of trick or treat. Not sure if this answers your question.

On our last Halloween cruise, it was the last for the season. From that point there was a week in between that and Christmas cruise so no decorations going up during our cruise. With that said Cast Away Cay did have some decorations up
on our Halloween cruise.

One night there are no pumpkins on the tree.

The next day over night the tree has pumpkins.
They do a Halloween show/costume party one night in the atrium. I think it was the same night they do trick or treating.

They also decorate some of the big porthole windows.

Thanks. How much of your cruise was past Halloween?

We have been on 4 Halloween cruises in the past 6 years. They were a lot of fun. My wife would dress up in a coustume however I did not. It was fun to watch all the work some people put into their coustumes. Most were basic however some went all out. One family was dressed as the cast of the Wizard of Oz. In 2018 we switched to the Christmas cruises.

Unless it’s changed they will keep the Halloween decs up for your whole cruise, and they will not put Christmas decs up until the Merrytime cruise. We were on the first Merrytime cruise B2B and got to see the huge rush to get the Christmas decs in place between the de ark action/embarkation two cruises.

The effort to take down Halloween and put up Christmas is such they have to do it in port (stuff is not stored on board) and without passengers in the way.

We love the Halloween cruises!!! We dressed as the Ghost Hosts from the Haunted Mansion once, and I was Maleficent once, the Evil Queen. Last cruise I was Sorcerer Mickey. This year I was going to be Winifred Sanderson.

513224DSCN0460.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter