questions abou booking room only in advance

yellownovawife

<font color=blue>Was Belle on the Global Girls Tea
If I book a room now for December and then I get a pin code, can I apply it to the reservation? If I book a room for my family of four but then my husband ends up not coming then that is okay, right? I mean we are not paying by the person.... Additionally, If we decide to add a friend closer to the date can we add her on as long as we are not exceeding the maximum number of people allowed in the room?

OK I will answer this in parts
If I book a room now for December and then I get a pin code, can I apply it to the reservation?

I think it depends if the code is for a package that will be in a different reservation systelm so they would cancel the room only and make new reservation for the package.

If I book a room for my family of four but then my husband ends up not coming then that is okay, right?

I think that is correct
I mean we are not paying by the person.... Additionally, If we decide to add a friend closer to the date can we add her on as long as we are not exceeding the maximum number of people allowed in the room?[/QUOTE]

Yup that sound about right too

Hope this helps and that someone corrects me if I am wrong

Dave Goofydad Dionne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter