Question-Welcome to Disneyland Tour

McQueenofHrts

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has ever taken this tour. I will have a baby with me and was told when trying to purchase tickets that strollers are not allowed on any tours-let alone the "Welcome to Disneyland" tour. (The first time I called I was gathering information for us to decide which tour to take and this bit of information was not given.) Can anyone provide some advice? I am getting conflicting information.

Thanks for your help!

We've not taken the Welcome to Disneyland Tour only the Discover the Magic Tour. Although it's a tour geared towards young children and their families, no one on our tour was allowed to use a stroller. I'm guessing that having a stroller slows down the pace of the group since maneuvering a stroller around Disneyland can get quite hairy on a busy day. Now if you've got 15 people of a tour, and a stroller to boot, it would be difficult to keep the group together and keep a running conversation going. If the tour also includes going into building or riding rides, then it would just delay the group a bit longer if the person had to park their stroller and retrieve the stroller once they're done with the building/ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter