Question TIW, 2 Ressie same time.

alldiz

DIS Veteran
Hi.
I can’t believe my DD sweet 16 trip coming up, we are bringing 3 friends in lieu of party.
One night we are going to Disney springs we are a party of 7. Three adults have a reservation at Raglan road. My daughter wants to go to rainforest cafe with her friends. MDE won’t let me make 2 conflicting reservations. I told my DD to call and tell them we are separate parties and reservation is real. She did but dosem show up on MDE so not sure if happened for sure yet..... BUT
Can my 16 year old DD check into restaurant eat and have me come in and pay with my TIW card. Or possibly leave info with restaurant for bill?
Thanks
Kerri

I was thinking that was the case but I was wondering if I personally pay is it ok, I’m sure you are right.:headache:
Thanks
Kerri
I agree with Bill. I think you need to be there eating too, not just come over & pay bill, as you will be dining at Raglan Road with the adults, and the girls having their own party at Rainforest Cafe, right? Have you got a Landry's account? I don't know the age requirement, I wonder if the almost 16 year old can get one (probably not). You pay $25 to join, but then get a $25 credit. And you get $25 for each birthday, which is why it would be great if your daughter could register for one. You also get priority seating with your Landry's card, so don't use WDW ADR system, and no problem of 2 ressies at same time. It is great! http://www.landrysinc.com/selectclub.asp That might help a lot.

Lucky girl to bring 3 friends to WDW for her sweet 16! Hope it all turns out great!

Edit: Just read terms & conditions--says open to 16 and older!
"If a member joins and registers during their birthday month, the Birthday Reward will automatically be added to the account 24 hours after account registration." Maybe you could stop in the restaurant 2 days before & register? Or register online, & it will take effect on her birthday? (or it may reject since she is not yet 16, darn.) You could register her at the Yak & Yeti in AK or the Rainforest Cafe there too. You don't have to register her at the Disney Springs one. Just trying to get you her $25 birthday gift. Online is most convenient, and then you have the card before you leave. Hope it all works out.

Last edited:

This is part of the “rules”

• Tables in Wonderland memberships are non-transferrable. The Tables in Wonderland member must be in attendance at the meal, present the Tables in Wonderland card, a driver’s license or state ID, and pay for the meal, in order to apply the discount.

I agree with Bill. I think you need to be there eating too, not just come over & pay bill, as you will be dining at Raglan Road with the adults, and the girls having their own party at Rainforest Cafe, right? Have you got a Landry's account? I don't know the age requirement, I wonder if the almost 16 year old can get one (probably not). You pay $25 to join, but then get a $25 credit. And you get $25 for each birthday, which is why it would be great if your daughter could register for one. You also get priority seating with your Landry's card, so don't use WDW ADR system, and no problem of 2 ressies at same time. It is great! http://www.landrysinc.com/selectclub.asp That might help a lot.

Lucky girl to bring 3 friends to WDW for her sweet 16! Hope it all turns out great!

Edit: Just read terms & conditions--says open to 16 and older!
"If a member joins and registers during their birthday month, the Birthday Reward will automatically be added to the account 24 hours after account registration." Maybe you could stop in the restaurant 2 days before & register? Or register online, & it will take effect on her birthday? (or it may reject since she is not yet 16, darn.) You could register her at the Yak & Yeti in AK or the Rainforest Cafe there too. You don't have to register her at the Disney Springs one. Just trying to get you her $25 birthday gift. Online is most convenient, and then you have the card before you leave. Hope it all works out.
Thanks so much for all that info I will look into for sure:-) we have been talking about this since we bought Dvc almost when she was 4......time flies!
Curious though.... My DD will be 16 this month and our trip is in June when school ends. Can I use $25 then?
This is part of the “rules”

• Tables in Wonderland memberships are non-transferrable. The Tables in Wonderland member must be in attendance at the meal, present the Tables in Wonderland card, a driver’s license or state ID, and pay for the meal, in order to apply the discount.
Dang it ;-)
Kerri

Thanks so much for all that info I will look into for sure:-) we have been talking about this since we bought Dvc almost when she was 4......time flies!
Curious though.... My DD will be 16 this month and our trip is in June when school ends. Can I use $25 then?i

Yes. Even better. You can sign her up now, and have it ready to use. I provided the link. And she may feel cool using her Landry card to get priority seating. :) :snooty: She will have the $25 welcome (pays back the $25 you pay to join), and her $25 birthday to use.

Edit:
Woops! Told you wrong. " Birthday Rewards expire on the 15th of the month following your birthday month." So if DD birthday in April, birthday reward will expire May 15, regardless of sign up date. (You could put June as her birth month.)

Last edited:

You could get a second card for her, $50 but it may pay if the girls eat by themselves often on this trip.

Yes. Even better. You can sign her up now, and have it ready to use. I provided the link. And she may feel cool using her Landry card to get priority seating. :) :snooty: She will have the $25 welcome (pays back the $25 you pay to join), and her $25 birthday to use.

Edit:
Woops! Told you wrong. " Birthday Rewards expire on the 15th of the month following your birthday month." So if DD birthday in April, birthday reward will expire May 15, regardless of sign up date. (You could put June as her birth month.)
Thanks!!!!
I like your style:-)
The Rainforest Cafe is not listed on the TiW website as a participating restaurant.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/restaurants/tables-in-wonderland-restaurants/
Doh!!!!! Hmmmm I see they take AP and my DD has one so maybe that will work better then.:-)
You could get a second card for her, $50 but it may pay if the girls eat by themselves often on this trip.
This was the only table service they were doing alone.

Must be 21 to have a TiW card in your name, her DD is only 16.
21.... coming soon enough:o
Thanks
Kerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter