Question regarding use of online ADR system

sersee05

DIS Veteran
I know this may be a dumb question..and I apologize now if this has been answered a million times..but I just have so much trouble using the search and finding answers!lol

Can you make an ADR on Disney's website and then if you have to move things around..cancel it ? Or once you make the res..that's it?

I know this may be a dumb question..and I apologize now if this has been answered a million times..but I just have so much trouble using the search and finding answers!lol

Can you make an ADR on Disney's website and then if you have to move things around..cancel it ? Or once you make the res..that's it?

You can call & cancel. I wish there was a way to cancel online but if there is, I haven't found it.

oh good to know...I was trying to call this morning to see about cancellations for CRT..and the wait time was 30 minutes at 7 am....eesh

You can call & cancel. I wish there was a way to cancel online but if there is, I haven't found it.

You can easily cancel ADRs that were made online (I cancelled and reworked 3 or 4 now), but I'm not sure how it works with credit-card guarantee locations like CRT. Retrieve your Dining Reservations under My Disney Vacation using the ADR confirmation # & the phone number you provided when making your ADR. When the screen comes up showing your retrieved reservation, there is a cancel button on the right side of the screen. Click that, it will ask if you are sure, and then say ok. Your ADR is cancelled. You will not receive any email confrimation of the cancellation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter