Question re: magic your way tickets

Moramoon

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! Last month we decided to take the plunge and buy 75 points direct at CCV. We plan on adding on later through resale, but for now this is enough to cover our visits for a Christmas party, plus a little extra for us to go for a week every other year at a studio. I had what's hopefully a quick question. I remember reading somewhere that for DVC members the magic your way tickets are good for 6 months from first use date instead of the 14 days that's listed on the website. Is this still true or was it just a limited time offer? Right now we're planning a trip for the beginning of next June which we figured we'd get the 5 days tickets for, but when we're there this December I wouldn't mind doing a half day at a park or 2 if it is still offered.

Thanks!

It's the specific tickets sold to DVC members, not the regular magic your way tickets. It was a 7-day for the price of 5 and it was the one-park per day tickets (it cost extra to upgrade to park hoppers). I believe all entitlements have to be used up by December 31st of this year but if you login to your DVC account, you can verify there.

I also thought there was a deadline to purchase the tickets that already passed.

More discussion here:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/two-new-ticket-offers-for-dvc-members.3616227

The current 6 month expiration is for specific magic your way tickets, and is available to Florida residents, not DVC members. According to the Disney ticket website:

"Multi-day tickets and any options purchased must be used within 14 days of first use, except for Florida Resident 3-Day and 4-Day Tickets. Florida Resident 3-Day and 4-Day Tickets expire 180 days after first use. First use must occur on or before December 31, 2019."

I don't see anything for any specials on Magic Your Way currently on DVC Member website, just the annual pass discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter