Question re hotels for AP Holders

Booknut

<font color=green>I couldn't figure out why people
Hi

Can anyone give me an idea of how much a night at the Disneyland Hotel or New York costs if you are an AP holder? The website only sells the packages and i'd really like to get an AP but am finding it impossible to budget for any of the hotels!

Is it more cost efficient to book the package and hold off on buying AP's?

Thanks!

Have you looked on Expedia to get an idea. You can usually book hotels there with or without park passes. Even if you cant book the dates you require yet just try looking at a variety of dates to get an idea of prices.

I did have a peak on expedia but I thought AP holders got discounts which is why I was wondering what sorts of rates you get as an AP holder!

I'm pretty sure that AP holders only get selected discount dates occasionally through the year unlike the shareholders discount which can be used all year.

Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

I think Dream AP holders can get discount all time but how much varies and is possibly not always available on every hotel. We have got I think 10% off DCR at Christmas and I think 30% off Cheyenne at Easter.

However you usually need to have AP beforehand to be able to book room only via Dis and I definitely cant see you getting discount by saying you intend to buy AP so best bet may be off site hotel or through expedia then buy AP then get discount for future trips

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter