Question re free 3 day Bahama DCL cruise

meg8182000

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone - my mom and I booked the Backstage Magic tour for this August 8th - 13th back in January and received the 3 day Bahama DCL cruise with purchase. As our trip is still over a hundred days away we won't receive our certificate for the cruise until about July.

For those of you have received and probably booked your cruises - are there any blackout dates or restrictions? I'm hoping to book the Dream either the end of April or May next year.

Thanks,

meg

Great question! I was wondering the same thing. I am scheduled to go on the Spirit of America trip in 30 days and I have not received the certificate for the free Bahamas cruise either! Does anyone know about when we are supposed to get it?

Hi, I also qualified for the 3 day free cruise. Here is the info I have from Disney. A certificate good for a 3 night Bahamian cruise will be mailed out 25 days prior to your land package. A completed cruise certificate must be submitted to Disney Cruise Line before 12/21/10 and sailing must occur between 2/1/10 and 12/15/11. Offer valid on oceanview staterooms in the following categories , 9A,9B,9C and 9D. Block out dates apply, see certificate for details. 2010 scheduled departures between: January 07,2010 to May 20,1010, August 26/2010 to November 21, 2010. December 02, 2010 to December 16, 2010. 2011 Cruises scheduled departures between: March 03,2011 to April 14,2011, April 28,2011 to May 26,2011, August 25, 2011 to November 20, 2011, December 01, 2011 to December 15, 2011. I am going on the Peru Vacation - Sacared Valleys and Incan Cities on July 26/2010 therefore I should receive my certificate to com[plete by 7/1/10. For any more info I think the web address is : WWW.adevnturesbydisney.com/freecruise. Hope this is of some help !

My TA recieved my 3-night cruise certificate about 3 weeks before my ABD trip began. She sent it in to DCL within a week of receiving it. I needed to supply my top 3 preferred sail dates (and I did get my first choice.) You might want to also supply a preferred cabin number and dinner seating time, if you have it. (I was able to.) Have fun on both vacations!!

Thanks everyone for responding.

Phil - thanks so much for the link and details. That was exactly what I was looking for. :)

runskyhy - thanks for your tips on booking.:thumbsup2

meg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter