Question re: Cheyenne accomadation

Diann75

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm a Disney virgin !!! We have planned a trip to Disney Paris for 3 nights in November, problem is I have 3 dd's, 5 year old twins and a 3 year old. Here's my question, we want to stay in the Cheyenne hotel, will they accomadate 5 of us??? Reason being my brothers family are staying in this hotel too and we all want to stay together.

Another question will the Christmas decorations be up the week of the 23rd of November???

hiya
yes the decs will be up and all the shows 'shud' be on

cheyenne - no u cant get 5 in a room unless ur 3 yr old goes in a cot! davy crockett has rooms for 5, and so does.... explorers i think - someone will correct me.

other than that, im not sure...

I have no bother putting the 3 yr old in a cot or more than likely at the end of a bunk bed, I just don't want to get turned away at the hotel if I arrive with 5 !!!

I dont think you would be allowed 5 - im sure they have to be under 3 to be allowed as an extra in a cot

Don't think they will let you have five in a room. Health and safety etc.

We had to book 2 rooms.

Our last disney hotel we were allowed 4 in a room + a cot, we turned up with 2 needing a cot but we still didnt get turned away. ring cheyenne and ask

According to the Brit Guide, it's 4 plus 1 in a cot in Disney Hotels, so I guess you should be fine in Cheyenne.

Other "over-4-people" options they mention are Davy Crockett Ranch (6 ppl max), Family Room at Newport Bay Club (6), and off site Pierre&Vacances Residence Val d'Europe (7), Explorers Hotel (10 ppl max!). Good luck with your search!

4 plus 1 in a cot is the rule, but the 1 in a cot has to be under 3 years of age.
Just a thought but how many in your brothers group? if it's under 4 could they add another name to their booking.

Theres 4 in my brothers group so that wouldn't work, will they check her age when we get there??? I have no bother with my dd sleeping in a cot, I'm going to ring them to check. Thanks for all the help, I'm sure I'll be back with lots more questions before I go !!!

Theres 4 in my brothers group so that wouldn't work, will they check her age when we get there??? I have no bother with my dd sleeping in a cot, I'm going to ring them to check. Thanks for all the help, I'm sure I'll be back with lots more questions before I go !!!

Disney or your travel agent will check the ages of the children on booking :)

We have tried this as a family of 5 since we would have been happy for the youngest to sleep in a cot. But as others have stated for fire regulations and safety they will not allow this :confused3

Having returned form the Cheyenne - if the cot was put at the end of the bunk bed you would be blocking the exit. :sad1:

My friend also got turned away for their booking in November as my god-daughter will be 3, and they told her she has to be under 3 to qualify for a cot and share the room with them (there are 5 of them too). They would have had to book 2 rooms. They stayed in June and there was no problem then, but this time they've gone Explorers as they do indeed allow 5 in a room :thumbsup2

like most have said, 4 to a room....5 if ONE is UNDER 3 and they are so strict about it.

My cousin has a family of 5 ..she was 100% ok til the wee man turned 3 then its a 2 room booking from now on!

Having returned form the Cheyenne - if the cot was put at the end of the bunk bed you would be blocking the exit. :sad1:

My friend also got turned away for their booking in November as my god-daughter will be 3, and they told her she has to be under 3 to qualify for a cot and share the room with them (there are 5 of them too). They would have had to book 2 rooms. They stayed in June and there was no problem then, but this time they've gone Explorers as they do indeed allow 5 in a room :thumbsup2

What did they do when they got turned away? Pay for a extra room?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter