Question on WDW user's guide?

ddisney333

#1 fan of Maleficent....
Hi, we are going to WDW in April for the first time. Are there any WDW user guides that we can buy to aid us in our travel to the Magic Kingdom? If so, what one is the best? We would like to be ahead of the game when we arrive in WDW. Thanks in advance for the help.

my "bible" has been the Unofficial Guide to WDW by Bob Sehlinger, although there are other books out there that have a lot of info too. It has been my experience that you can never have too much information when planning a Disney vacation....it can be overwhelming, but certainly knowledge is power, and when it comes to Disney you can see and do a whole lot more (and at YOUR pace, whatever you choose that to be!) if you educate yourself before you get there. Enjoy planning, and have a GREAT TIME on your visit to WDW!

Thank you AKASnowWhite. Are you able to purchase this book in your local bookstore? If so, ruffly how much does the book sell for? I never had so much fun planning a vacation. It gets more exciting each day. We cant wait to get there. Thanks again.:) :p :)

Yes, your local bookstore should carry it. I haven't seen one yet that hasn't! Be sure and get the 2002 edition, though, as this one is just being added to bookstore shelves - some stores I have seen still have the 2001 edition out. The list price for the 2002 edition is $16.95, however you might be able to find it cheaper - depends on the store. I have always paid full price for mine, except when I buy it off amazon.com, but then you have the added cost of shipping.

I love the Unofficial Guide as well - it will definitely help you, however remember the book is a bit more negative then the others, but it does "tell it like it is" IMO. The touring plans they include in it also are great for those busy times of the year!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter