Question on Transportation

2bemarried

<font color=FF66CC>Hello...I'm a person...not a bu
Hi,
On our second day at WDW we're planning to have breakfast at the GF then we have a couples massage scheduled for 12pm. After that we're planning to go back to the WL to shower and rest before dinner and Cirque show. If we're going to dine at DTD..how long should we allow for the transportation from WL to DTD? And what time should I make our PS for if Cirque is at 9pm?

Thanks!

My best guess would allow 30-45 minutes for transportation to DTD....and that includes waiting for the bus. If I was eating on the West Side (e.g. Bongo's or House of Blues), I'd make a PS for 7:00. That will give you some extra time if the PS is running late and enough time to enjoy your dinner....and not rush. Also, if you get finished dinner early, you can always take a nice stroll around the West Side.

If I was eating at DTD (e.g. Fulton's, Portabello YC, or Rainforest), I'd make the PS a little earlier than 7:00. This is because it can be a bit of a walk to get to Cirque from these places.

All-in-all, it's much better to leave yourself some extra time than cutting it close. And if you haven't seen Cirque, be prepared to be amazed....it is outstanding!

Not much I can add to what Gene said. It's always better to allow a little extra time than to find yourself rushing thru a meal just to get somewhere else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter