Question on transportation from Heathrow to St Pancras

LITTLEKID58

Platinum Castaway
Gm

Sorry to bother you all again but question for a party of 2 is it easier to take taxi service or take the tube from Heathrow to St Pancras it will be in the morning around 9

Txs so much :)

depends on how tired you are! The taxi is obviously the easy option abeit the most expensive but the tube is on the same line as Heathrow but its a long trip but you will get a seat. The downside I can see is that you will have to do a bit of walking at the other end with your luggage if you catch the tube where as the taxi will drop you at the entrance.

If it was me I'd get a taxi in this instance.:)

It takes about an hour on the tube- I did it a few years ago and it seemed a really long trip.
The other option is the Heathrow Express which goes to Paddington station and takes about 15 mins and then get the tube from there or a taxi which will be cheaper than from Heathrow

I have down this trip and I have always used the tube, it's the cheapest option and after a flight I couldn't face changing trains with luggage.

HI

look like we are going to take the TUBE.. thank you all so much for your input. leave in 2 days... :cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter