Question on flying and on transportation to WDW from airport

Lambert808

Save a life - Spay/Neuter your Pet!
I just booked our reservations so now on to the next step :hyper:

We will be flying from Rochester, NY to Orlando - what should I be looking for in airfare? When does the cheapest usually come out? Or should I book ASAP and be done with it so we get our tickets? We are going Nove 6-13 - so a saturday to saturday....... Any thoughts on how to get the best deal with the most straight forward flight?

My other question is how to get from the airport to WDW! It appears I need to hire a 'car service' to drive us - and we want to make a stop at a grocery store on the way. Any suggestions on who, when to book it, what place to stop at for water/snacks/cooler/etc?

Any tips, advice, help would be appreciated!

Originally posted by Lambert808
We will be flying from Rochester, NY to Orlando - what should I be looking for in airfare? When does the cheapest usually come out? Or should I book ASAP and be done with it so we get our tickets? We are going Nove 6-13 - so a saturday to saturday....... Any thoughts on how to get the best deal with the most straight forward flight?

My other question is how to get from the airport to WDW! It appears I need to hire a 'car service' to drive us - and we want to make a stop at a grocery store on the way. Any suggestions on who, when to book it, what place to stop at for water/snacks/cooler/etc?

Any tips, advice, help would be appreciated!

Right now, your best airfare is around $250 pp using Airtran. Don't know when the "cheapest" comes out usually for that origination. I would try to use Orbitz.com to get thoughts about the best deal with the most straightforward flight.

Normally the most used car services are FL Tours, Cartier, Tiffany. There certainly are others but you can start with those 3. They stop for groceries.

Why not start looking at those web sites now and that will give you a place to start. Enjoy your investigations.

check out "transportation2disney" also. That's who we are using in June. Very nice website - comparable prices. Nice to have a lot of "options>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter