Question for those that have taken the BLT tour

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
I can't tell from the pictures, but do you have to walk thru the lounge to get to the Observation Deck? If not, does the Observation Deck itself require a room key?

Think of the lounge as your DVC room, and the deck as your balcony. Can't get to the observation deck without entering the lounge unless you plan to scale the walls.

Oh boy, I would imagine it will be quite annoying to those trying to sit and have a quiet drink to have all those members traipsing thru the lounge to get to the Observation Deck to see Wishes. I am not sure that was the answer I was really expecting/hoping to hear.

Actually, you enter the lounge from the observation deck. We were just there on the 12th for one of the vacation as you wish events.

Michael is correct. You do not have to go through the Top of the World Lounge to get to the observation deck. You do need your room key to get into the lounge, but not to the deck.

If I remember the numbers correctly, the lounge has a capacity of 79 and the deck can hold around 400.

Robert

I stand corrected. I looked at all our pics and could not find anything that shows it so I assumed you had to go to the lounge first which we did. There are several doors in and out of the lounge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter