Question for previous Hawaii cruisers

LeslieG

DIS Veteran
How was the internet on the Pacific crossing on the Wonder? I'm worried about that many days at sea and having trouble communicating back home. No judgments, please. I have responsibilities back home that I cannot just disconnect.

How was the internet on the Pacific crossing on the Wonder? I'm worried about that many days at sea and having trouble communicating back home. No judgments, please. I have responsibilities back home that I cannot just disconnect.
The internet on our Hawaii cruise (and subsequent Hawaii cruises not DCL) isn't much different than we've found in the Caribbean. That is to say - slow, but do-able for the most part.

We were able to text with our kids in the middle of the Pacific Ocean no problem, I was surprised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter