Question for our upcoming first time Christmas stay!

vinmar4

DIS Veteran
Hello,
So half of our party doesn't want to see the Candlelight procession because they already saw it , plus we will have a toddler that for sure won't stay still , but we want to eat together , the ones not going have the deluxe DP, is this doable ? Can half pay in advance for the CP and the other half pay with the DP?
Thank you!

Moving to Restaurants Forum. Maybe someone there will know.

My suggestion would be for the ones who are not watching the CP to book a regular ADR at the chosen eatery while those eating on the DP book the package meal at the same time as the others' reservation. Possibly less expensive and more choices at some restaurants. Just arrive early to let the podium know you would all like to sit at the same table. I've no idea how many are in your party and if this would create an overly large party or not. Should this not seem feasible just call in WDW reservations and have them set it up.

HTH.

Yeah I think you would need to book two different reservations, one with the CP and one without. I'm pretty sure you would all have to pay for the CP if you were all on the CP reservation.

Yes, we are making 2 different reservations so we only pay for the ones going, getting there early it's a good idea to ask to sit us together. There's going to be 7 of us with 3 going to the show.
Thank you for your opinions.

You might try calling the restaurant in advance to explain the situation about your party and the two reservations, and ask if you can be seated as one party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter