Question for HRH EP and OI Meetup tickets

Erica Ladd

DIS Veteran
If we are staying at HRH and qualify for EP but only have OI meetup tickets can we use EP for the 4 hours that we are allowed in before parks close to the general public? (From 3-7pm)

Thought I read the IO tickets were valid for early entry at 3:00

Check OI site to verify this

Yes with meetup tickets we could enter at 3pm. I’m just trying to figure out if we can use the Express Pass that comes with staying at HRH before the event actually begins to get on rides faster for those 4 hours...

You show your hotel key card to use the express lines

The park is still open at 3 for all hotel guests at the premier hotels

Your OI ticket allows you to stay in the park when it closes to the public

Ok great so we will have the hotel keys and get in to the parks at or after 3 so as long as we can get in the parks with out meetup tickets we can use EP! That’s great news!

Yes, it's a bit odd, but the hotel EP is unrelated to your park tickets. Everyone in the hotel gets the EP included... you just need to get into the parks to use it ;)

If we are staying at HRH and qualify for EP but only have OI meetup tickets can we use EP for the 4 hours that we are allowed in before parks close to the general public? (From 3-7pm)
I'll be at RPR for the Dec 5 meetup, provided I feel safe getting on a plane in December! I bought the ticket to make myself feel better when I had to cancel my May trip. Have been looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter