Question for Harry Potter fans ...

Possibly easily misunderstood or underestimated, but a keen observer who often speaks uncomfortable truths.
Luna saved Harry once, when he was stranded on the train because she saw what others didn't/can't/won't and in the end her dad was 100% correct about the Deathly Hallows. Oh and the fact that she knew what Thestrals were, and did, saved everyone at another point, so she's a hero. Genius often seems like lunacy just because the world looks different.

Love Luna, figured the nerd I am would have landed me in Ravenclaw but as it turns out I was sorted into Hufflepuff ;). I looked and was pleased when JK Rowling said it's her favorite house for many reasons.

Last edited:
Possibly easily misunderstood or underestimated, but a keen observer who often speaks uncomfortable truths.
Luna saved Harry once, when he was stranded on the train because she saw what others didn't/can't/won't and in the end her dad was 100% correct about the Deathly Hallows. Oh ands the fact that she knew what Thestrals were and did saved everyone at another point, she's a hero . Genius often seems like lunacy just because the world looks different.

Love Luna, figured the nerd I am would have landed me in Ravenclaw but as it turns out I was sorted into Hufflepuff ;). I looked and was pleased when JK Rowling said it's her favorite house for many reasons.

When the trio see her room and her tribute to their friendship it makes me cry.

P.S. My daughter is a very proud Hufflepuff!

Luna was a touch eccentric in her mannerisms, but she was a character who was of valuable assistance in the series in her own ways.

Endearing really is the best way to describe her. So no, it's not an insult.

But then again, I consider Snape to be a redeemable villain and he's one of my favorites.
I don’t consider him a villain at all 😀
I wrote a huge college paper for one of my literature classes about Snape as the antihero of the series ❤️

A group of Harry Potter fans are talking about their houses after taking an online quiz.

Person #1 excitedly states, “My house is Ravenclaw ...”

Person #2 looks at Person #1 with a raised eyebrow and says, “Huh? Oh, wait ... you do sort of remind me of Luna...”

How do you interpret this conversation?

Sadly, as person 2 not initially thinking person 1 was was smart enough to be in Ravenclaw. 😡

However, Luna is one of my favorite characters!! I am also a Ravenclaw, and probably a lot like her in ways.

🐰

I have only cursory knowledge of the Potter houses, but I took the test, and fortunately once the results were given, the houses were each given brief descriptions.

This one says I'm Gryffindor:
https://www.potterquizzes.com/which-harry-potter-house-are-you-quiz/

Then I took these tests and the results were Slytherin:
https://www.quotev.com/quiz/7015836/OLD-Sorting-Hat-old-Pottermore/https://www.quotev.com/quiz/13228091/What-Is-Your-Hogwarts-House-Based-on-HP-Wizarding-World/
So you're just like Harry, the sorting hat can't quite choose so it's up to you ;)

I'm also a Ravenclaw according to the pottermore quiz and almost every quiz.

Here's a simple sorting hat quiz... Answer this question: You come to a locked door, how do you get through it?

Well, I'd be offended by the raised eyebrow. It seems to imply that this person thinks person #1 isn't smart enough to be a Ravenclaw.

The comment about Luna is an attempt to justify the placement by saying "oh well, if Luna could be a Ravenclaw, I guess you could be too because you are kind of like her."

I would be offended by the insinuation that I wasn't smart, but not at the comparison to Luna, because she was cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter