Question for DCL brides??

WishingMom

DIS Veteran
For ceremonies that are held on the Nassau day...

Will I be able to explore Nassau for a while before having to get ready

Is this the same night at Pirate Night? And is that the night they do fireworks.

How long did you stay in your wedding dress (did you wear it to Dinner?)

Thanks
Tanya

I think the ceremony is 4:30 or 5:30 on Nassau day, so you could explore the island for a while before you need to get ready for the ceremony.

I think it Pirate night and fireworks depend on the lenght of your cruise? :confused3 Not sure. We are doing the 3 night and Nassua is our Pirate night, but not sure if it's the same for a 4 night.

I plan on wearing my dress to dinner! Don't see why you couldn't! I mean, i wouldn't plan on a huge catherdral lenght train, but otherwise i don't see any reason not to! :thumbsup2

Mine was at 5:30 and I had plenty of time to off but i didn't want to..DH and I went to the Rainforest and then I got a pedicure at 2 started getting dressed and flowers at 3

I wore my dress to Palo for dinner (but that is where we had our "reception") and then to the clubs..I think I was in it from 5 till 1am
I loved wearing it..you get lots of "GOOD LUCK!" wishes

yes..you asked for it..PICTURES (haha)
club shot
rj4lz9.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter