Question for CPM or other PBH experts

Katy

Mouseketeer
I have stayed at HRH but am thinking of spending a couple of nights at PBH this August. I have a few questions.
Can you get food at the pools? Is there a site that has good pictures of the pool areas? If I reserve a garden view is there any particular area I should request? Thanks for any help - I'm very excited to stay here. :p

Originally posted by Katy
I have stayed at HRH but am thinking of spending a couple of nights at PBH this August. I have a few questions.
Can you get food at the pools? Is there a site that has good pictures of the pool areas? If I reserve a garden view is there any particular area I should request? Thanks for any help - I'm very excited to stay here. :p

Katy,
Yes, you can get food at the Beach Pool & the Villa pool. They have a limited menu, we like to get sandwhiches at Sal's market & bring them to the pool because they are so good! They also have a bar at the Beach Pool and servers at both pools. The Hillside pool doesn't have food or beverage service.
I always request the west wing & a villa room. The west wing is close to both pools & all restaurants.
It's very different from HRH, I love it! Very relaxing and beautiful! If you have kids it's great. the pool isn't as crowded as HRH, the slide is great & they have a nice kiddie pool area with a play boat. If you want to rent a cabana they are at the Villa pool (my fav). You really feel like you're in Italy at that pool!
Any other ??'s just ask! :) I think Karin posted pictures for you.

I can recommend 2676 for a Villa view w/a balcony. This room is dead center on the 6th floor overlooking the Villa Pool 2 Queens in it. Now if the Beach pool is your pleasure I recommend to you 2665 which is a king room w/ balcony dead center the Beach Pool on the 6th floor. 2663 would be 2 queens overlooking the Beach Pool dead center w/balcony. Hope this helps. These are two of the three we had. Best rooms in the house from what i'm told. Del pool view rooms.

Partyofsix????
I would love to have a balcony room at PBH but they tell me all the balcony rooms are smoking rooms. Were yours?
thanks, Cheryl

That must be true. There were ashtray's in the rooms. You could not tell it was a smoking room though besides that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter