Question - Disney travel specials - tv schedule?

dizfam4

Mouseketeer
Hi!
I remember seeing a website that lists all of the wdw travel shows and wdw related tv shows that are coming up. Does anyone have that link? Thanks so much. My DVR went bonkers and erased all of my wdw stuff :furious:
Thanks!!!

Hey, I'm not sure of the website that lists them all, but I want to TLC website today and saw some things are going to be on this week and next. Just go to TLC and search Disney and then click TV Listings. Also I'm going to check back here incase anyone posts the link. :goodvibes

Thanks. I also went to the travel channel and saw a couple of things. The site that I remember was so cool...it also had sitcoms that had disney in them (like Full House - two part special), etc. Hopefully someone has the link. Thanks!! :sunny:

Well I guess I didn't need to do anything special, just post an address and you can just click on it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter