Question: Are there discount in January?

Poohbear Family

Earning My Ears
I'm just curious if in the past anybody has noticed WDW offering discounts in January (rooms? free dining? better room/ticket packages?) or if any of the Orlando hotels offer specials as it gets closer.

Thanks!

YES YES YES... We love going in Jan. after chrsitmas break and before MLK day. The parks are very empty...everything was a walk on. Our room (POP) was like 55.00 a night. There was no free dining last year but seeing they are offering free dining at all different times now it would not surprise me.

It is SOOOOO worth going in Jan.

That's good to hear! I booked an offsite "backup" hotel but told DH that if something opens up that's better, I'm going to cancel it (no fees as long as it's not the day before). Right now I want the square footage of the offsite hotels but in Disney (just not at the current prices...I'm such a bargain shopper). So if they discount the rates w/ a package or offer free dining, then my frugal conscience would be happy to stay onsite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter