Question About Wedding / Vow Renewal?

Tiana2023

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! We got married at WDW in 2013 and are looking to renew our vows March 2023. I contacted them this morning but because I am only doing a ceremony / celebration that I must contact them at the most 10 months out. Mind you that is still like $10,000 which isn't enough to lock down my date and location. I'm not even doing it in the parks. I just would like to be able to book my preferred hotel and send out my invitations in advance. Don't the hotels book up much in advance? Any advice would be appreciated.

Following! I’m wondering the same. My 10 year is also March 2023. Yay us! Hubby wants vow renewal at HS because of Star Wars 😂

Hey Belle,

So I ended up just booking the Boardwalk Inn for our trip next year so I know we have the hotel we want. We are waiting for the packages to be released in May / June to add our tickets and such. The Disney person said we can change our reservations if need be. Let's stay connected as we might be there at the same time.

Hey Belle,

So I ended up just booking the Boardwalk Inn for our trip next year so I know we have the hotel we want. We are waiting for the packages to be released in May / June to add our tickets and such. The Disney person said we can change our reservations if need be. Let's stay connected as we might be there at the same time.
Awesome and yay that you put plans in motion already. Yes let’s connect 😀

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter