I have both sets of grandparents coming with us next year. Our home is BCV. I plan to reserve 2 - 2 BR at BCV at the 11 month window. Both grand-dads have expressed interest in VWL. They will be happy wherever they stay - especially since I am paying for the rooms - but I am toying with seeing what I can do about getting set up at VWL. My problem: We are going Dec 4-11, 2004. That's right, that wonderful low point season we all love and VWL being a small resort, I see a snowflake's chance in July of getting in, especially needing 2- 2BR. So, I think the most prudent thing to do would be to "link" both rooms together and waitlist them together. (I am assuming MS can do this). I just don't want to get 1 of the 2 BR and not the other. Because I am not splitting our party. So, after that longwinded background, here's my question(s): 1. Can MS link my 2 - 2BR on the waitlist so that I am only contacted IF I get both of them? 2. What do you think are realistic chances of switching from BCV to VWL? I realize with 2 - 2 BR units that could be tough, but if I get on the list right at that 7 month window...what do you think?