Question about tickets on package

disneyvoice

DIS Veteran
I am confused about the ticket changes. It looks like there is no longer a Water Park Fun and More option. We made our reservations before the ticket changes took effect and are going in July and have a package booked with tickets with Park Hoppers and the Water Park Fun and More options. I looked this morning and the tickets are still listed with the Water Park Fun and More Option. Do the ticket changes not affect reservations made prior to the change? I don't want to end up pre-paying for an option that won't even exist when we arrive.

I am confused about the ticket changes. It looks like there is no longer a Water Park Fun and More option. We made our reservations before the ticket changes took effect and are going in July and have a package booked with tickets with Park Hoppers and the Water Park Fun and More options. I looked this morning and the tickets are still listed with the Water Park Fun and More Option. Do the ticket changes not affect reservations made prior to the change? I don't want to end up pre-paying for an option that won't even exist when we arrive.

The ticket changes will NOT affect anything made prior, so you're good. But you'd be good anyway. There is still a WP&M option, but you must have the park hopper in order to purchase it. Since you have PH AND WP&M, this change wouldn't matter.

If you already bought your tickets, your tickets are good. They honor the agreement that they made with you at the time of purchase

I'm wondering something similar. We have Parkhoppers for our trip in 9 days (not that I'm counting ;). We are considering a trip to the water park if the weather holds. Will be able to upgrade and the bigger question is what is the cost? I've emailed guest services for an answer but still waiting for a response. Just wondering if anybody here has any ideas.

I'm wondering something similar. We have Parkhoppers for our trip in 9 days (not that I'm counting ;). We are considering a trip to the water park if the weather holds. Will be able to upgrade and the bigger question is what is the cost? I've emailed guest services for an answer but still waiting for a response. Just wondering if anybody here has any ideas.

Yes, you can upgrade and per post #145 of this thread, it would cost $15:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/ticket-prices-going-up-2-12-17-new-pricing-page-8.3578128/

How did you buy your tickets? If they are part of a package or from a third-party reseller, then the above answer is correct. If you purchased them directly and separately from Disney, the price will be much higher.

How did you buy your tickets? If they are part of a package or from a third-party reseller, then the above answer is correct. If you purchased them directly and separately from Disney, the price will be much higher.

I got them from Disney as part of a package. I had done the math with the old prices, couldn't figure out what it would be now. Thanks for taking the time to answer. I appreciate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter