Question about the Top of the World Bar @ Bay Lake Towers

ZiggyGod

Earning My Ears
I have been looking everywhere for a menu with the beer selection and prices at the Top of the World Bar and for The Cove at the pool. Sorry im an all beer guy not liquor guy. :( Ive search the forums and google but ive only found outdated menus for The Cove and none for The Top of the World.

I just want to know since im staying at staying at Bay Lake Towers for my first time next month for Star Tour Weekends and I would like to know how much extra spending cash ill need for drinks while im at the hotel.

Thanks in advance! :)

If you don't get your answer here, try posting your question on the DVC-Mousecellaneous board. Since the Top of the World is a private lounge for DVC members staying at BLT, many of the folks on the DVC boards have visited there and can give you a rundown on the beer selection. :thumbsup2

When I was last in TOW, they had the same generic bar menu that all the other resort bars have. The only thing I noticed that was different was the page for their food offering. Granted, this was several months ago, but that was my last experience...

We love the Top of the World -- great viewing for the fireworks, of course, but it's also just a nice place to wind up a long day in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter