Question about the Bistro De Paris

MommyPoppins

<font color=green>Tangled with the TF in a moment
My husband and I are going to be alone at WDW this coming weekend and I would really love to try this restaurant. I could have sworn that I heard on the podcast recently that it was going to be closed (and I thought it was during my trip) to fix the elevator.

BUT...I listen to old podcast mixed in with new. ;) So now I don't know if it was a new podcast or from 2 years ago. lol

There are reservations available online for the Bistro, so that must mean it's open, right?

Bistro is currently open. Enjoy the restaurant.

I have read that the plan is to close for renovations on July 1 through the end of September.

Go and enjoy! :thumbsup2

I have read that the plan is to close for renovations on July 1 through the end of September.

Go and enjoy! :thumbsup2

I had a booking in early October that was cancelled by Disney - the email stated that it was closed from 1st August to the end of October. Others with earlier reservations have had emails stating July 1st to end of September.

If you have a food allergy please be really careful at Bistro de Paris. I have a nut allergy, and was served pine nuts there! Luckily I spotted them before eating.

Other than that all I can say is WOW!!!! What a fabulous meal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter