Question about the 90-day recovery policy

Hegemon

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

We are on the 25 June sailing and I just tested positive for COVID over the weekend (I'm feeling fine, generally in the "mild cold" category). I know that I'm going to be eligible for the 90-day recovery letter but I'm trying to plan things out for my family. What is the last possible day I can get my wife and kids PCR tested to be able to get the letter (assuming it comes back as positive). Do they need to get their tests on 13 June or on 14 June, if we sail on the 25th? Thanks!

After the PCR test, say all are positive, ours took 24 hours to get the results. Then you have to wait at least 5 days after symptoms are gone. Then see a doctor who can give you an official recovered letter stating you are safe to travel. I assume it is given at the time of the appointment. We are seeing our Doctor next week for our recovery letter. We cruise on July 18.
So factor in 24 hours for test results, 5 day or longer recovery from Covid, Drs appointment for letter. Upload to Safe Passage 72 hours before embarkation day.
I hope this is all correct for you, it is what we are doing.
IF the others test negative, they should isolate as much as possible and hope for a RA test negative 48 hours before boarding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter